Industrial Analytics operates an innovative AI-IoT service for monitoring of compressors, steam turbines and industrial processes featuring engineering insights. The AI-IoT service is used by several enterprises in the (petro)-chemical and power generation sectors to reduce their maintenance cost by extension of maintenance cycles and to gain productivity by increasing uptime and data-driven recommendations. Our products and services combine modern technology with high quality standards. Our offices are located in Berlin and Brandenburg.
As a Data Scientist, you will work with a team of experienced engineers and mathematicians. We’re taking the challenge to change the world of machine monitoring.
- Train and interpret thermodynamic process and machine learning models
- Customizing of our solution based on customer feedback
- You will be responsible for our products and participate in architectural discussions and decisions
- Clearly communicate findings and solutions to a variety of internal audiences and customers
What we OFFER
- Family working atmosphere
- Flexible office hours & home office
- Diverse and challenging tasks
- The chance to develop new projects and actively participate in their success
- Office community with a feel good vibe
- Work from our offices in Schwedt close to Poland or Berlin, Germany
YOUR skills and competencies
You are curious and interested to learn new technologies. As an ideal candidate you have hands-on experiences with the latest technology and have the ability to develop reliable services.
- In-depth knowledge about process engineering and mechanical engineering
- Experience in software development with Julia, Python or Matlab
- Machine Learning and numerics
- Strong teamwork skills
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Language skills: Fluent in English & German – both written and spoken.
Who WE are
Industrial Analytics was founded in 2017 by former employees of a turbo machinery manufacturer. We are a team of techies & commercial heroes with a lot of passion and ambition.