Industrial Analytics IA GmbH is an AI-IoT company in Berlin. We are part of the Infineon group and a startup within the Industrial Power Control division. So you will have the best of two worlds – corporate stability and startup freedom. Our vision is to revolutionize industrial operations, bring digitization to the next level and create an autonomous plant. With our edge analytics services, we help our clients to become more efficient and create a safe and sustainable future.
As a Frontend Developer you will work with a team of experienced engineers and data scientists taking the challenge to change the world of machine monitoring. You will build new applications for our customers using state of the art technologies.
- Plan, develop, test, integrate and maintain to provide scalable user interfaces
- You feel a responsibility for our products and you are willing to participate in architectural discussions and decisions
- Clearly communicate findings and solutions to a variety of internal audiences and customers
- Mentor developers and designer in the team
YOUR skills and competencies
You are curious and interested to learn new technologies. As an ideal candidate you have hands-on experiences with the latest technology and have the ability to develop reliable services.
- Agile software development and deployment using GIT, npm, Docker
- Linux and AWS skills are highly appreciated
- Clojure is a big plus
- Language skills: Fluent English & German – both written and spoken, Strong teamwork skills, self-driven and goal-oriented
What we OFFER
- Family working atmosphere
- Full-time with attractive compensation
- Flexible office hours & home office
- The chance to develop new projects and actively participate in their success
- Office community with a feel good vibe in X-berg
Who WE are
Industrial Analytics was founded in 2017 by former employees of a turbo machinery manufacturer. We are a team of techies & commercial heroes with a lot of passion and ambition.
We are happy to receive your full set of application documents containing a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees, publications if available and references from former employers.
Send your full application documents to email@example.com.